Gender Equality Program
The RTG1721 implements serveral measures to ensure gender equality in research.
A particular focus is the provision of role models and mentoring.
- The RTG1721 invites to a lecture series on general aspects of gender equality in science (all genders welcome!).
- The RTG1721 offers female doctoral researchers an individual mentoring program, where female doctoral candidates can select a mentor.
- The RTG1721 encourages female doctoral researchers to present their work on national or international conferences
- The RTG1721 supports female doctoral researchers during their pregnancy (student assistant)
- The RTG1721 offers transferable skills training courses exclusively for female researchers
- The RTG1721 invites role models to share their research and discuss career and gender equality issues
- The RTG1721 organizes dual career lessions by RTG1721 group leaders